Our Austrian Lyocell Batiste 900 fill white goose down comforter is DEWOOLFSON's finest down comforter. The fabric is a tightly woven blend of cotton and natural Tencel™ lyocell yarns, woven in Austria by a mill experienced in producing downproof textiles for over 100 years. This unique blend of fibers feels very much like silk. The lyocell yarns are a natural cellulose fiber made from beechwood that absorbs body humidity at night and quickly releases it in the morning. Your comforter is individually filled at DeWoolfson's North Carolina plant with our exceptional, and rare, 900 fill power, responsibly sourced, all European white goose down.
- Fabric is woven in Austria from a blend of 55% cotton and 45% lyocell LuxeTencel™ yarns.
- Our lightest downproof fabric weighing only 72 g/m2.
- Invisible antimicrobial natural aloe vera fabric finish.
- Fabric meets strict Oeko-Tex International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles.
- The baffled box design is internally constructed.
- 900 fill power all European white goose down.
$25 per comforter in the Continental U.S.