Dash & Albert's Chekat Micro-Hooked rug gets the name from its harmonious marriage of traditional chevron and ikat patterns. Micro-hooked just means that smaller "mini" loops in a finer-gauge 100% wool yarn were used to achieve a flatter and less plush rug. Perfect for high-traffic areas, these rugs require little maintenance and have a durable construction to assure longevity.
- 100% Wool
- 2 colors
- Various sizes
- Wool rugs natually lose fuzz
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in good condition
- If a loop should appear, trim with scissors. Do not pull the loop.
- Wool rugs should be professionally cleaned. See product for exact care instructions.
- *Due to the handmade quality, rugs may vary slightly in size and/or color
- Rugs larger than 3 x 5 ft. are not returnable