Our customers have described this comforter as sumptuous. The outer fabric is a supple and shimmering cotton sateen, that allows the down fill to settle down around you, conforming to your body and enveloping you in its warmth.
- The perfect fabric for medium and heavier weight comforters
- Baffled box construction
- Choose from 4 warmth levels
- We recommend choosing one weight lighter than what you think you might need. We can add more down to a comforter; we cannot remove down.
- 20% restocking fee on returned Canadian Winter comforters
- Choose from 650, 750 and 850 fill power all European white goose down
- Florida weight, 850 fill comforters contain fewer ounces of down: Twin: 12oz.; Queen: 18oz.; King: 26oz.
- Filled, sewn, and finished in the U.S.A. and shipped directly to you from our North Carolina plant within 2 business days.
- Fabric meets strict Oeko-Tex International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles.
- Canadian Winter weights are not returnable. If you are unsure as to the correct warmth level for you, please order one weight lighter than what you think you will need. DeWoolfson can always add down to your comforter (charging for the down added), but down cannot be removed. See our warmth level guide in the FAQs.
$25 per comforter in the Continental U.S.