This generously sized, an eco-friendly comforter is made from a lightweight batiste fabric, woven from exceptionally fine yarns that are spun from 100% organic cotton.
- Cotton from controlled organic cultivation, free from chemicals
- no heavy metals
- no formaldehyde
- no chlorine or other chemicals
- Exceeds Europe's strict standards for ecologically safe textiles and carries the organic label. Processed naturally according to Global Organic Textile Standards.
- Available in natural color only
- Offered in Queen, King, and German size
- Choose from 2 warmth levels
- We recommend choosing one weight lighter than what you think you might need. We can add more down to a comforter; we cannot remove down.
- Choose 650 or 750 fill power all European white goose down
- Baffled box construction
- Filled, sewn, and finished in the U.S.A. and shipped directly to you from our North Carolina plant within 2 business days.
- Fabric meets strict Oeko-Tex International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles.
- Canadian Winter weights are not returnable. If you are unsure as to the correct warmth level for you, please order one weight lighter than what you think you will need. DeWoolfson can always add down to your comforter (charging for the down added), but down cannot be removed. See our warmth level guide in the FAQs.
$25 per comforter in the Continental U.S.