This generously-sized, eco-friendly comforter is made from a lightweight batiste fabric, woven from exceptionally fine yarns that are spun from 100% organic cotton.
- Cotton from controlled organic cultivation, free from chemicals
- no heavy metals
- no formaldehyde
- no chlorine or other chemicals
- Exceeds Europe's strict standards for ecologically safe textiles and carries the organic label. Processed naturally according to Global Organic Textile Standards
- Available in natural color only
- Offered in Queen, King, and German size
- Choose from 2 warmth levels
- We recommend choosing one weight lighter than what you think you might need. We can add more down to a comforter; we cannot remove down.
- Choose 650 or 750 fill power all-European white goose down
- Baffled box construction
- Filled, sewn, and finished in U.S.A. and shipped directly to you from our North Carolina plant within 2 business days
- Fabric meets strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles
For additional information, click on one of the topics below:
$25 per comforter in the Continental U.S.