- 100% organic cotton voile
- Color: white w/ many hand-stitched thread options
- Coverlet: hand stitching both sides
- Shams: envelope closure
- European sham: hidden zipper
- Origin: India
- Care: machine wash & dry, see product label for more details
John Robshaw's super fine cotton voile coverlets are patiently stitched by hand, each one taking a week to complete. Crafted in thin layers of organic cotton voile and lined with cotton batting, only the superfine fabric brushes against your skin, not the stitches themselves. These coverlets are lightweight and warm – ideal for year-round sleeping. One of Robshaw's all-time best-selling items, this is a must-have for any home. The white with classic colored stitching makes it an easy match for any printed duvets and sheets. This collection is shown with the Stitched Bed Linens.