- 100% extra-long-staple cotton
- Weave: 300 thread count sateen
- Color: multi-color avain/floral print
- Duvet cover: hidden zip closure
- Shams: knife-edge, zip closure
- Origin: Switzerland
- Care: machine wash & dry, see product label for more details
Schlossberg's Chirp top-of-the-bed linen collection is a call to all those who delight in nature's beauty. Acrobats of the air, a variety of birds, painted in watercolor, cavort in the midst of green foliage. Whether casting an inquisitive glance or flying away playfully or elegantly – they are all placing their most beautiful plumage on display. Shimmering copper tones mix with lemon yellow and noble petrol in a manner as light as a feather becoming almost turquoise. Each design, lovingly and carefully drawn by hand with an eye for special details, is a reminder of a beautiful day in nature. Make your home something unique – your personal place of rest and relaxation as well as a nod to fresh beginnings each and every day and night.