Rest assured that you'll both sleep comfortably under a comforter that's zoned to your desired warmth level. No more "I'm too hot" or "I'm freezing". Baffled boxes in each half of our Dual Zone Cambric Comforters are filled to the desired warmth with 650 fill-power white goose down while the center column of baffle boxes are filled with a compromising amount.
- Baffled box construction
- Cambric fabric - one of the most densely woven and trusted downproof cotton fabrics available anywhere in the world, and used by DEWOOLFSON for over 35 years.
- 650 fill power all-European white goose down
- Queen and King size
- Choose from 7 combination warmth levels
- We recommend choosing one weight lighter than what you think you might need. We can add more down to a comforter; we cannot remove down.
- 20% restocking fee on dual-zone comforters that are returned for a refund. Comforters may be returned to be made warmer, with charges only for the additional down added and return freight.
- Filled, sewn, and finished in U.S.A. and shipped directly to you from our North Carolina plant within 2 business days
- Fabric meets strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe and healthful textiles
For additional information, click on one of the topics below:
$19 per comforter in the Continental U.S.